[Skip to content]

Monday 19 August 2019
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Search our Site


Think! Family

Is your concern for:

Safeguarding Children

Information and advice on any issues relating to Safeguarding Children. The Safeguarding Children Unit can help if you have concerns about the welfare of a child even if you are not treating or involved in the direct professional care of that child.

Safeguarding Adults

Information and advice if you have a concern about an adult you consider to be vulnerable – the Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults service can help if you feel a person is vulnerable due to old age, learning disability or any other reason that you consider leaves this person open to emotional, mental or physical abuse

Safeguarding Public Protection

Information and advice on our Channel & Protect services.

These services are in place to assist in identifying and supporting individuals vulnerable to recruitment by violent extremists.